May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011
And so it begins............

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chapter 8

So Thank you to everyone who has been with me in this undocumented ride since I left Red Deer and came back home.

I have met my goal of 215 pounds and could not be happier about that. I no longer have a valid reason to be doing this but it helps to be focused on something rather than nothing.

I would like to give a HUGE shout out to Riquel Michuad ( I am so sorry if I spelled this wrong!) she has shown me so much in the past few weeks, and she is also participating in her own 10km jaunt. SO everyone should go to her page and support her in that.

So what is next for poor old Michael Rowe.....bag of chips perhaps? A delicious swig of coke? hmm maybe some broccoli....yea broccoli sounds great. might as well stay on the veggies.

It is now time for tha hard part....yes ladies and gentlemen the 32 pounds was the easy part, now I have to take that 215 pounds and convert the fat to muscle!

So stay tuned as I laugh....cry......and probably cry some more!

Honoroble mentions go out to, of couse Riquel Michaud, Dan slatterly, Chris Stipdonk, Alex Cambell, and Amy Chin.


Keep  calling me tubby. its the motivation I need :P


as allways I value any insight that you can give me and will take all suggestions under consideration. love you all

PAYCE!







No comments:

Post a Comment