May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011
And so it begins............

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chapter 2

OWWWWWWWWWW!

Who would have thought that working out could be painful?????????????

Woke up this morning not feeling too bad,(not surprising since I apparently didn't do much yesterday) my arms were still attached to my body and who could ask for more than that?

but today was running day.....and that is a whole nother story. within 10 minutes I heard both calves scream at me to stop, begging me pleading even threatening my very lively hood!!

and yet I pressed on. after 40 minutes of alternating jogging and walking (2 minutes jogging, 1 minute walking) I had about reached my limit for the day.

but a knight in blue shirted underarmour soon noticed my peril and felt fit to give me some insight as to why I felt like falling to the floor and curling up into the fetal position....

technique! I had heard this word muttered through the ages but had never learned of its meaning.......until now!

She(yes I said it) told me that the way I ran was wrong. Who is this crazy person to tell me that I am running wrong? one foot goes up, one foot goes down, and you stay on the damn treadmill! What else is there?
Me being the nice guy that I am I decided to humor the obviously delusional girl and let her show me what she meant. apparently by placing your foot down at a certain angle you reduce the impact to your muscles, causing a much more...."enjoyable" experience.

Well I had to p[prove her wrong! "I will do your silly little angle foot run madam, but don't expect mercy from me when it fails!"

But by god it worked. after 20 more minutes of running I felt as if I hadn't run at all. technique is one of those amazing things that really do make a job easier!

so thank you mysterious super hero who came to the gym with the sole purpose of having me succeed in my goals!

Here's the stats jacks

Weight: 256lbs. ---> Wanting to point out that I was told the scale in the fitness centre doesnt allways work that great so these may be a bit looser than I expected!
Waist: 38"
titties:.............still there :(


I would also like to thank a ton of you guys who are really giving me the motivation I need to keep going. All of you who read this blog are a big part in why I continue to torture myself, so keep up the support and I wont let you down.

I would also like to throw a big thank you to a few people who have shared with me insight as to their regiments and ways that they stay in shape.

so, Alex Cambell
    Dan Slatterly
    Wayne Schaub

Thank you. its easy to gain weight on your own...but losing it takes support, and I seem to have a lot of that.

1 comment:

  1. sooooo hey! you're the man cool guy...see ya at the beach.

    That being said....TITTIES!

    ReplyDelete