May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011
And so it begins............

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chapter 2.5

Chapter 2.5

A guy can work out all his life run a million miles a day....but if he comes home and eats nothing but chips and drinks nothing but pop.......he wont shed a pound.

That is today's lesson!

open are the cupboards, out are the chips, open the fridge, and out comes the coke, replace with milk and orange juice and you are well in your way to a healthy life.
I think maybe not drinking coke is going to be the hardest part of this whole ordeal for me, but hey, if someone can quit crack...I should be able to do this.
Did I also mention that I hate milk? if anyone knows of anything that I can put in milk that is benificial to me as well I would love to hear from you either in email or as a comment on the screen.

so game plan for the AM. Wake up, make a couple eggs, have a piece of toast( no butter ;) ) and a big ol glass of milk. might as well try this whole does a body good thing after all. Come home at 3:30-4, get changed and then its off to the gym.

WAYNE SCHAUB mentioned to me over an email earlier tonight that I really want to concentrate on cutting fat instead of building muscle, so keeping that in mind I am going to just keep running. I may do some cycling but that just doesn't seem disco enough for a cool cat like me.
either way im sure he is not going to lead me astray (the guys a machine!)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Michael! You shouldn't cut out the weights completely though. If you work/build the bigger muscles (ex core and legs) you burn more fat.
    I also hate milk so I take vitamins and protein powder. Hard to believe but there are actually some good protein powders out there.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete