May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011
And so it begins............

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chapter 4

Today....day 4, woke up sat up in my bed, went to stand up and,
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The kinks are starting to meet up with me and I thought today was going to be the day that I had to take a break. BUMMER!

So I hobbled around during school stretching as much as I could, praying for the pain to go away.
But do I really want to take a day off? Maybe ill just do some upper body today. Take it light.
Got to the gym, looked at that treadmill and thought....what the hell, lets see how it feels.
1 minute walking....2 minutes walking......3 minutes running.....not bad!

2.5 miles later and im still feeling "great" as I plug along. so I did my 1 hour run, did a couple curls, and went in for the weigh.

258 pounds!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!? WTF mate, whats going on here!

Better do that one again.

251 pounds.....ok thats nice.......3rd times the charm

254 pounds OK SERIOUSLY!

enough of this scale, im going to get one for my place and just weigh myself there.

So I went to the mall, and the first door I go in......is the door to the food court!!

OH NO!

Walking through with my head down, not making eye contact with the burgers, I looked up.....into a turkey dinner?
I dont know if this was good for me or not, but I got some turkey corn and rice. Delicious.

Anyways that was a bit offtopic, back to the story.

got a nice scale at zellers, got home hooked that badboy up, cranked the peddles to allow for the big weight, closed my eyes and hoped for less than 257.

Weight 247 lbs. <----I like this reading much better (tried it 3 times)

so I guess the previous weigh ins dont really work so we will start that as the baseline.

Erin Wyatt, Chris Stipdonk, and Amy Mcdonald (among others) thank you for your encouragement and suggestions, and im glad I am seeing the other side of the hump, I have more energy, and its 95% my mind, but my pants might have been a bit looser this evening.

thanks everyone for continuing to read on, and if you have any comments or tips, you can allways reach me on my facebook.

Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment