May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011
And so it begins............

Friday, May 20, 2011

Chapter 5

what a rush!

no kinks, no problem. trying some multi-vitamins, and get on that treadmill.

50 minutes later, no problem, 3 miles 400 calories, and a damn good feeling.

I cant notice anything physically different, but what a difference a week makes, I have so much energy, I feel like I could go forever. I suggest everyone in the entire world do this.

not sure what im gonna do with myself this long weekend. Might take a run around campus since the gym is closed. Might even head up to Edmonton to visit Angus Taylor for the weekend.

Its funny that I really didn't feel like going to the gym today, really just wanted a day to rest, but forced myself to go and am I ever glad. I would have stayed for hours if I thought my body could physically handle it.

It occurs to me now that this blog has been about me, and what I'm doing.

....but what are you guys doing. I'm not along here, I'm sure some of you are achieving your own goals and I would love to hear about them. If you have a story you want to share please send me an email or a facebook msg, or just comment here and ill post it.

I love hearing how other people are doing.

so here are the facts jacks:

Weight: 242.0lbs
waist : 38"

I really don't know why I am putting down waist it seems a bit silly so I may just leave that out until it changes. I think I have a pair of 36's at home somewhere.

Once again, I would like to thank Wayne Schaub, Chris Stipdonk. and from all the way down unda..... Moister Doave Doave.

Loving the support and the tips, and would love to hear you all. and don't be too alarmed but its almost picture time, so you may be looking at mah chunky belly for another week.(sadly the 6 pack isn't forming ;))

well that is all for me for this Friday, now time to sit in my dorm and contimplate very serious matters of import.

(do I watch Harry Potter.....or Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtles?) GOOD GOD THIS IS TOUGH STUFF!

Love you all and keep it real, on the down low, on the high up, and wherever else you might place it.

No comments:

Post a Comment